Post new topic   Reply to topic    Refugee League of Tamriel Forum Index -> Elder Scrolls Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaerri

re: PATCH NOTES V1.0.7

OVERVIEW

The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.7 features more fixes to quest issues and blockers, in addition to some fixes to backend systems to improve overall game performance.

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS

Alliance War
General
The Elder Scroll beacon effect will no longer vanish when the carrier uses the vampire ability Mist Form.
You can no longer use the ability Bolt Escape while carrying an Elder Scroll.

Combat & Gameplay
Vampire
Fixed an issue with the ability Bat Swarm so it will no longer stack with itself. It will instead refresh if re-cast.
Reduced the cost reduction per stage of vampire abilities.
Reduced the movement speed bonus of the ability Mist Form.

Werewolf
Fixed an issue that would cause some werewolves to retain the speed boost indefinitely.

Dungeons & Group Content
Veteran Dungeons
Darkshade Caverns: Fixed an issue where you could gain more loot than intended from bosses.

Inventory & Bank
Guild Store
Reduced the cost of listing an item in a guild store.
Reduced the amount of gold taxed on the sale of an item in a guild store.

Mail
Significantly reduced the cost of sending C.O.D. mail.
Fixed an issue where the postage fee percentage for C.O.D. mail was not working as intended.
Fixed an issue where you were still being charged a postage fee for C.O.D. mail even if the recipient name was invalid.

Miscellaneous
General
Fixed a server-related issue that should improve performance in Cyrodiil.

Quests
General
Removed traces of translation tags for items in the guild stores.

Alik’r Desert
Whose Wedding: Slicer can now be interacted with consistently.

Auridon
Sever All Ties: You can now use all three portals, and fight High Kinlady Estre.
A Hostile Situation: Captain Astanya will no longer get stuck and block your quest progress.

Coldharbour
The Final Assault: You can now light the final brazier.
What the Heart Wants: Stibbons will now proceed through the door at the end of the cave, progressing the quest.

Deshaan
Mine All Mine: You can now complete the quest step to "Clear the Harvest Room" when all the monsters in the room are killed.
Vision Quest: The Imp will now consistently appear and open the portal.

Fighters Guild
The Prismatic Core: Portals will now consistently appear.

Glenumbra
Rally Cry: You can interact with Shaza and progress with the quest.
Seeking the Guardians: Fixed an issue where the voiceover dialogue was in the incorrect language.

Grahtwood
The Blacksap's Hold: Maeroth can now be found where expected.
Scars Never Fade: You are now able to duel hunters to advance the quest.

Greenshade
Report to Marbruk: You will no longer have issues completing "Striking at the Heart" before "Report to Marbruk."
Moonhenge's Tear: The Key of Strife and Key of Discord will now drop when the appropriate enemy is defeated, and all prisoners can now be freed.
Witch of Silitar: Fixed an issue where relogging or crashing during Aranias' demonstration would block your progress.
Mist and Shadow: You can now find Mel Adrys where expected.

Mages Guild
Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: You will now be able to interact with Valaste, and can also find Sheogorath.

Malabal Tor
Fulfilling One's Fate: Guardian Celonron's spirit will now appear when you are directed to kill him.

Reaper’s March
Motes in the Moonlight: The Dark Mane will no longer reset in the middle of the fight, blocking quest progression.
On the Doorstep: You can now interact with Gnolas and the Crystal.
The First Step: You will no longer get stuck on the quest step "Watch the Ceremony."

Rivenspire
A Traitor's Tale: The King and General will no longer disappear unexpectedly.

Shadowfen
Clarity: Binding Crystals will now appear when expected.

Stormhaven
Godrun's Dream: Fixed an issue where monsters were not set at the intended difficulty level for Silver and Gold players.

UI
Chat
Fixed an issue that would cause the guild officer chat channel to break. Typing /officer1 will now properly send a message to all officers in your first guild.

Quote:
Seeking the Guardians: Fixed an issue where the voiceover dialogue was in the incorrect language.

I'm actually sad about that. I liked having the spirits speaking German!

it's true - almost every time someone ran across it, there was a flurry of zone chat...

"Hey, the guardians of the wood, or whatevers, are talking to me in I'm pretty sure it's german - is it supposed to be like that?"

"yeah, it's a bug...but I think it sounds all fantasy-like!!"

I heard that about 5 times a day during every 2-3 hour session I was playing in Glenumbra.

it's true - whoever their german language folks were, they had a very fantasy-like flavor to their speech, and the foreign language, even being german, added an air of mysticism.

Still, those guardians did, at certain combat junctures, actually offer key advice during boss battles that were a boss battle mechanic, and if you didn't have subtitles turned on, that could be a serious issue - so, all in all, I'm glad they fixed it

but yes, you're right - it was kinda nifty all foreign-y and mystical

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: