Post new topic   Reply to topic    Refugee League of Tamriel Forum Index -> Guild Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon

re: Guild Events!! We should have some!!!

so, my availability at work has changed rather drastically, and will continue to be so for the next couple of months at least...

as such, I haven't put quite as much effort into the website as I had originally planned

nevertheless, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to try and get together as an ESO guild maybe once a week, and try and do something together

so, I'm asking for people's rather modest attempts to get us together - maybe a night to share stories together and RP, or some very casual 4-man group instances, or maybe all log in at a time and do a bout of crafting/trading/deconning stuff

something like that - I'm just putting this out there, for people to start kicking around ideas and times...

I'm generally available very late weeknights (around 11pm PST up to 2-3 AM), and weekends variably

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: